Welcome to International Shotokan Karate Federation of Montana
ISKF of Montana has been closely following Gov. Bullocks phased reopening plans. Given our limited cases in the state next week we start phase two which means will be opening on Monday June 1st!!!!!!
We have a new schedule for the month of June and July:
Monday 5:30-6:30 Tuesday 5:30-7:00 Thursday 5:30-7:00
No Saturday class or second class on Tuesday and Thursday. Please come train, if you have to leave early, bow out. If you have to come a little later, bow in!
We have a couple of guidelines to respect everyones training area.
– Physical distancing of 8 feet on dojo floor otherwise 6 feet, families obviously do not have to follow this.
– We have limited ISKF masks available if you are interested. Masks are optional.
– We will have hand sanitizer available upon entering the building, along with the several sinks for hand washing. Please wash/sanitize when you come in.
– We will have a foot cleaning station outside the dojo to clean you feet upon entering and leaving the floor.
– Please bring a water bottle/cup, if you use a dojo cup you must wash it with soap, do not leave it for the instructors to wash.
– The floor and common areas will be sanitized after each class.
Please use your common sense to make your own decisions about training.
If you have any questions reach out! Until then we can’t wait to see you Monday.